Annual Maintenance Contracts
Invicta Security advises to have CCTV system serviced at least once a year. In commercial environment, we advise at least two services a year. Regular servicing of a CCTV system ensures the system’s reliability and durability. Regular services cost less than breakdown repairs and extends life of CCTV system.
What CCTV Servicing includes
- Check history of CCTV system since last maintenance service.
- Visual inspection of all major CCTV components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, DVR, LAN connection etc.
- Check and clean cameras, lenses and housings as necessary.
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check and test internet remote viewing software (where fitted)
- Check recording and playback quality.
- Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote centre (where applicable)
- Repair any minor faults (where possible)
- Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required)
- Return the CCTV system to operational status.
What if we had our camera system installed from another company?
If you are not happy with your current CCTV system installer we can provide maintenance and repair package to you. All our service packages for new customers are also available for customers with existing CCTV system.
Note: All our CCTV cameras come with one year replaceable guaranty. Non-working cameras from other installer (or company) will be replaced with Invicta Security camera at full cost. We do not take any responsibility of CCTV system installed by another company.